Alex Update

We are now back home after 10 days away from home, the MRI was on JULY 6 at phoenix, the appoinment with the doctor was the next day JULY 7, thanks GOD my Alex is doing so great, the doctor was amazed because he is 99% great, like he was before ADEM, the MYELIN (white matter on the brain) is 75% smaller than it was in APRIL so we are so so HAPPY, we are so happy that we went to Disneyland to celebrate, he never have one headache or upset because of the noise, NOW i see why they call it HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH, we are back in Mexico with this great news and have another following on december NOW WITHOUT MRI´S im so happy because of that, i hope everyone is doing great!

I ASK THE NEURO ABOUT THE HEADACHES and he told me THE BRAIN DOSNT hurt LOL, that he have this headaches because i used to have them, i think is because the ADEM, but nothing to worry about. Also his left side is 99% as it was before ADEM.

This is great news, Sandra, thank you for sharing. After a stressful time with the doctors I'm sure Disney was a worthy celebration. Please keep us posted on your sone's progress and thanks for helping others who are new to this site. Ken

That is absolutely WONDERFUL! Congratulations!!!

Thanks for letting us know the good news Sandra. We wish Alex continued good health and recovery!

Mark

Wonderful to hear. So excited and happy for you all.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

And thanks for sharing; we are all in in it together and glad to hear the magic was healing.

Thanks everyone i hope everyone is doing great.

Wonderful, wonderful, news. Could not be happier for you all!! I hope and pray we too see signs of healing like your wonderful news. I WANNA GO TO DISNEY!!! :)

That's wonderful news about Alex, Sandra! So happy for you guys. I pray that we all start seeing that silver lining too. Wow, Disneyland is on my bucket list! Living all the way in SA though, it most likely will never happen. But never say never... Yay again for Alex! xxx

I know now for sure, after everything we have went that everything EVERYTHING is posible if you have the faith and you work for it, i hope everyone get his/her own silver lining too, i pray for that, have a great day!!

BelS said:

That's wonderful news about Alex, Sandra! So happy for you guys. I pray that we all start seeing that silver lining too. Wow, Disneyland is on my bucket list! Living all the way in SA though, it most likely will never happen. But never say never... Yay again for Alex! xxx