Welcome Donna from West Midlands!

Hi @Donna,

My name is Elana and I’m the Ben’s Friends intern for this community. I wanted to take a moment to give you a slightly overdue welcome. I’m glad that you have chosen to connect with the Living with ADEM community. I’m sorry to hear that the doctors were not any help. It must have been very frustrating. I hope things are going better now. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I wanted to give you a few suggestions to hopefully make navigating the site a little bit easier. If you have a specific topic in mind, the search bar (the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner) can be a great way to find past discussions relating to it. Using the “+” button to create your own discussion topic can be a good method for starting to interact with other members of the community if you feel ready for it. The “New User Help” page has a few tutorials that explains some of the features and guidelines for the site and can be helpful if you’re ever feeling confused. You’re also welcome to reach out to either me or one of the community moderators if you have any questions by clicking on our profile pictures.

Wishing you and your family all the best,

Elana