Homeopathy or other natural remedies?

I love my neurologist, but it seems that the only options we have to "improve" my living conditions are chemical medicines to "control symptoms." I'm just not willing to do that.

About a decade ago, I was having terrible health issues, from endometriosis to regular pneumonia to night terrors that kept me from sleeping. I agreed to see a Dr. of Homeopathy, It took 3+ years, but the changes were amazing.

I emailed him about my ADEM and he's willing to see what we can do. My first meeting with him will be end of April. I know it might be a long time to see changes, but I think it's worth a shot.

Has anyone else tried natural remedies? Homeopathy? Acupuncture?

LauraK

I am not on any drugs. Simply trying to improve my health with nutrition and vitamins. Attempting to keep my stress down, not always able, but trying to get get regular sleep.

I had earlier posted about a friend who had MS and was using Tibetan medicine and saw good benefits. Repeating the posting again

Please find below the information on Tibetan medicine. When you email them, provide them with all information about patient:

1. Age, where patient was born and currently is.

2. Current diagnosis and treatment

3. Symptoms in detail, severity, etc.

Main Website

www.men-tsee-khang.org

E-Mail Consultation

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Additional Websites when you order medicines.

http://www.tibetan-medicine.org/

Laura, I would love to know how you make out with the Homeopathy. My boyfriend/father of our son is currently in a medical induced coma due to ADEM. I'm trying to gather as much info as I can so I can help him when he comes home. If there is any way you could keep me updated on your homeopathic treatment I would greatly appreciate it. Best of luck.

I will definitely keep you posted. I'm also working on diet/vitamins, and exercising what little I can. (I adopted puppies which pretty much zap what little energy I have but totally worth it on the positivity scale.) You can look up my doctor if you'd like. www.drgeorgeguess.com. He's one of the best in the states, and I can personally recommend him. I don't know what he can do for any of us, but I'm willing to be a guinea pig. It's not that he'll "heal" me, but he give the body what it needs to heal itself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all,

LauraK

My husband's general doctor recommended a book called "Grain Brain". It apparently talks about the same thing some of the other people have discussed in regards to diet. Such as eliminating gluten, sugars, etc. and eating foods that support the health of the brain. I just bought it today. One of my co-workers started seeing a homeopathic, or I think she called him a naturopathic?, doctor for her migraines and he has helped a lot. If I find any interesting excerps from the book once I start reading it I will pass it along.