Has anyone "tried" going back to work part time ADEM?

My damage was (at best guess) primarily left brain (process, analysis), frontal (emotions and verbal filters) and the corpus collosum (sp?): that's the part that connects the left and right brain and allows for multi-tasking (like cooking two things at once or driving - which is truly the ultimate in multi-tasking!) I also have damage to whatever part of the brain makes new memories; I've no idea which part that is or how to "fix" that although I have been trying to play memory games to help. My neurologist says that the damaged areas may not heal, but if pressed, the brain will figure out how to "re-route" those things I'm asking it to do...

I have been playing online games to strengthen the left brain with some success, and I am able to cook two sometimes three things at a time but always with a chaperone as I do feel safer that way. I have not figured out anything to do to strengthen the frontal lobe - I still cry or rage or curse without provocation. And if I am stressed or tired, this is a real challenge!

As I mentioned earlier I must have been part of those lucky ones who made a relatively quick recovery. One thing I wish to mention is that following a second relapse I started having epileptic seizures, one of them came while I was riding my bike from work. Fortunately what was still functioning in my brain guided me to do a successful and safe “crash-landing” in a nearby field.
It was so strange, my brain was functioning sensing the danger but my hands and legs would not follow…
Cognitive problems were and still are present. I remember writing an employee’s letter of reference 6 times before I managed to do it correctly… Recent memories are a problem but I can still remember things such as my father’s car license plate from the 70s… Driving and riding are the ultimate tests. I have a passion with big motorcycles and much to my wife’s disappointment I refuse to give up on my K series BMW, for as long as I can handle it…