Headache and fatigue

Good morning Christina. In my case things started to get ugly 9 months after the attack. Twice I fell asleep at work under my desk in my office and once I fell off my motorcycle! At the end they diagnosed epileptic seizures and was prescribed Keppra which I took for more than a year. The damage on the nervous system is something that can not be “repaired”, overcome yes. Again this depends on the extend of the initial damage. In my case far too much to go, even two and a half years later. Memory gaps will always be there not so much for the past but for the present. I can remember things from my childhood 40+ years ago but can not remember things I did last week…Psychology plays a vital role. Sometimes my wife pushes me to the limits the whole system goes bananas and I switch off. This is a way of defence to avoid domestic violence! On the other hand being over sensitive towards our 3 year old son makes my wife go bananas because she claims that I got him rotten spoiled with my immense tolerance. Yes I am far too emotional. Headaches come and go so does fatigue. I need some rest, usually a mid day nap. Hot summer is an uncomfortable period of time.